The Emory & Henry College Campus Alert System, LiveSafe, allows students, parents, faculty and staff to receive updates and campus-wide alerts on their cell phones (smart and basic, via TXT Messaging), by email, or both. The system is used in the event of an emergency or school delays/closing due to severe weather. It’s a vital communiction tool the college uses to keep the campus community notified of high-priority information—be sure you’re in-the-know by signing up today.
If you do not have smart phone but would like to receive text messages, contact the
- E&H Snow Closings & Delays
- Emergency Campus Alerts
- Request help in an emergency
- Share info with Campus Safety
- Know what’s around you by using the Safety Map
- Help ensure you and friends get home safe
- Access to important campus resources
- Download LiveSafe for free from the Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Register your mobile phone number and fill out your profile, then verify your account.
- Select Emory & Henry College from the list of colleges.
- Enjoy the additional peace of mind.